Monday, May 27, 2013

Work Out Update (1)

So I have been really trying to keep track of my working out so I can see what I'm doing that's working or what I'm doing that isn't working. O I figured it would be a fun thing to share on here and help me keep track of everything. I started this whole work out thing on a Wednesday, so my days are a little off. But it is proof you don't have to wait until a Monday!

Starting weight: 140 lbs
Starting Size: 8-10

Day One, Wednesday:

Elliptical
Level: 10 Time: 30 minutes Distance: 2.2 miles

At-home Sit-ups 
6 sets of 25 reps / total: 150

Gym Sit-ups with 4lb medicine ball
2 reps of 25 straight
5 reps of 10 to each side

Day Two, Thursday: 

Elliptical
Level: 10 Time: 30 minutes Distance: 3.1 miles

Gym Sit-ups with 4lb medicine ball
4 reps of 25 straight
5 reps of 20 to each side

Side-ups with 8lb weight
50 to each side

Day Three, Friday:

3 mile hike with the hubs



Day Four, Saturday:

Break Day

Day Five, Sunday:

Break Day

1 comment:

  1. I could so do this ... I need to get in gear, start to exercise again and sail into health along with you.

    Delighted to meet you. I hope you don't mind if I splash around to get to know you a bit more. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into some goodness.

    I'm also on the hunt for ideas to splatter some joy into our summer. I would love to hear your ideas. Come splash with us!

    http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2013/07/splatter-it-up.html

    Splashin,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete