Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I, I, I, I work out.

So I've been feeling rather on the chubby side lately. I don't know how it's happened, but a year has passed since I've had Emma and while I technically lost the baby weight after only a few weeks, I never  really lost the belly or extra flab. I weigh what I did pre-pregnancy, but it just doesn't look the same.

So, I'm gonna vlog/blog my weight loss progress. Whether I am actually progressing or failing miserably. 

Today was a total positive, even if it resulted in me having a major migraine.

The first thing I did, which is different than my normal gym routine, was run for thirty straight minutes on the elliptical on level 10. It was awful, I got really dizzy, but I'm still glad I didn't stop the entire time.


That's me as red as a tomato after I got done. Can you see how fake that smile is? I wanted to die.

I also did 100 sit ups on the machine, and had done 125 regular floor sit ups before I went to the gym. Abs of steel here I come! 

I did pretty good diet wise today too. I'm not trying any crazy diets, or even counting calories, because I really want to keep eating healthy. So I'm just trying to find healthier ways to do everything.

The one new healthy diet thing I would say I could not survive without this week is my magic bullet. 


I make so many smoothies on this thing that help cure my cravings for sweet things and they are so super yummy and good for me that it is a win win win! I strongly recommend getting some kind of blender if you're trying to eat healthy. You can make vegetable juice without a juicer, make smoothies, blend up some stuff to make salsa. The possibilities are endless. And there is something great about knowing what you ate didn't have any preservatives and was natural. 

Anybody have any smoothie recipes for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment