Thursday, May 22, 2014

Washi Tape Planner Inspirations


Washi tape. We all know it, we all love its incredible versatility in the organizing/crafting/generally making things prettier world. I am pretty new to the concept of it, and haven't done half the crafts I plan to do with it (I want to use it all, but I don't want to run out... its so pretty!). But, my dad Santa got me a cheapie planner for Christmas, and I haven't used it yet because it is so plain and boring. And then it hit me, time for some good old Augustus style inspirations right smack on the front of this baby. It's pretty self-explanatory but I just ripped pieces off and wrote them on there. 


It turned out exactly how I wanted it to. Messy, unorganized and perfect. I also use washi tape to organize the inside of my planner (which is why I had it out in the first place) so it is all matchy-matchy and awesome!


Now that our house is finally getting seriously close to finished, I also started working on my family binder! I had one at the apartment, but it ended up getting unused with my newborn and then loose and messed up. So it is time to get everything kicked back into gear! Posts on this soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment