Thursday, April 11, 2013

Welcome Internets, to the Leaky Cauldron


So, as you may or may not know, I am moving into my Grandmother's old house. My aunt was recently living in there, but she has moved closer to her son in a different town so she could be closer to her grand kids. So our little family is moving in, and we couldn't be more excited to get out of the apartment.

But the place was really outdated, and needed a lot of work. So we gutted it so we could start new. Nd I mean, really gutted it. Tore up the floors, the cabinets, the plumbing, and more recenty the walls. I wanted to kind of show you guys some sneak peaks as we are updating. 



So that is a picture of the gutted kitchen, pretty terrible right? When I said gutted, I meant it. But pretty soon I'm going to have it looking great.


Here is a picture of my mom knocking out some paneling, which was super fun to do. Although, Stacy stepped on two nails and would have had to get a shot if she hasn't just had one for nursing classes! Phew!


And here is the outside of the house. We have a lot of work to do, inside and out, but pretty soon it will be home.

We will definitely be keeping you updated with pictures and vlogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment