Friday, April 19, 2013

Better Homes and Gardens Inspirations - April

So I recently perused the April edition of Better Homes and Gardens. I wanted to show you guys what I found to be totally interesting.

So the first picture is of all the house pictures and information I found helpful. I especially love the mention about putting flowers on your front porch. So many people neglect the front porch, and it just ain't right!

I also really love the colors of the kitchen and bathroom. It's classy with a touch of pizazz, and that is really the style I want to go for. Also, the curtain to hide the washer/dryer? Genius! I totally plan to go Pinterest and put a board above my washer and dryer for folding, and now I can hide it, since my laundry room is also the back entryway and also the one we will most frequently use.

The second picture is a bunch of recipes. There were a zillion this issue, but these look really easy, really healthy and most importantly, really yummy!

Also, there is a lost of everything you need to make a raised vegetable bed. Something I found super useful because that's the only type of garden I plan on having. I hate bugs and unfortunately, bugs love gardens. I was helping my mom pull weeds one time, grabbed one with a spider on it (EEK!) and have been traumatized ever since.

What was your favorite part about this month's issue of BHG?



No comments:

Post a Comment