Sunday, September 16, 2012

Snot Removers and Muffins

My little girl is sick today. This is her first cold where it has actually effected her. So needless to say she is going to be super spoiled with cuddles. Josh actually came in and woke me up (Sunday is my day to sleep in) saying that she was having trouble breathing. I was incredibly scared. After some serious booger sucking on my part she was okay, but I haven't taken my eyes off of her. He said she was laying on her play mat, and he noticed she was moving funny and her face was red, and when he picked her up she started coughing like she couldn't breathe. I'm hoping she was okay the whole time and he just moved around some fluids when he picked her up making her cough, instead of her just choking without making a noise.

So she is sitting next to me, looking hilarious while she sleeps.

Also, I am on this awful diet. It starts off with a ten day cleanse where I can only eat chicken, tuna, all fruits and vegetables, rice and water. Which I mean, isn't too hard, but it sure is awful. I am losing a ton, but I really want a muffin. And since I'm actually losing weight, I've stopped working out to lose weight, which is kind of counterproductive.

I really want to eat something that tastes delicious. But oddly enough, all the fast food and fried food I usually am craving is starting to sound pretty gross now that I've been eating incredibly healthy the past few days. Brownies and muffins still sound pretty good though, I'd kill for a blueberry muffin and hot chocolate from starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment