Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Doctors and Love Affairs

Okay, so is she cute or what? We went to the doctor today (at 7am mind you, which is not fun for any mother!) and everything is going perfectly! I was a little concerned about a few things but the doctor made me feel tons better!

She's been spitting up a lot more than usual lately, which the doctor said could be related to one of my other worries: teething. That's right, my four-month-old booger has already started teething! I was wondering whether she really was or not since she hasn't had any cut yet, or really any swelling of the gums or anything, but the doctor said he thought she was as well from what I was describing. So mleh to all the people who made fun of me when I suggested it!

We were also worried because she isn't rolling over. She hates being on her stomach, so I don't know why we could expect her to try and roll over to it! But he said since she is rolling to her side at least, all the muscles are there. He also said she was doing better than expected at sitting and standing, so she may sit before she rolls!

The only bad thing was we got two shots today, she did amazing though, hardly cried at all. And I didn't cry at all this time! Last time I bawled for like ten minutes! Guess I'm getting tougher! Parenting will do that for sure.

So we celebrated by trying a new food: carrots! She absolutely had a love affair with it. We've tried apples and pears so far, and since those are so sweet and delicious I figured she'd hate the veggies. But she seemed to like them more than she liked pears.

We're spending the rest of this rainy day snuggling, doing homework and watching goosebumps. I'm a proud momma and a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment